Cutting edge technologies
Spider has a successful track record of production technology services to oil and gas industry. Our consultancy includes well testing, well bore modeling, completion design and evaluation, Work-over, Well Intervention Design and Planning, Well test design and interpretation, Development of detailed completion and production operations procedures, Supervision of completion, remediation, stimulation and production operations and the ability to supervise staff and subcontractors and to work in a multi-disciplinary team.
Production engineering: Tasks
- Our tasks may include, but not limited to:
- Perform production engineering tasks to complete complex assignments, such as maintaining producing properties at a maximum economic rate.
- Prepare well workover and completion procedures, cost estimates, project economics, and AFE documentation.
- During workover or completions, provide onsite technical support to ensure quality control during critical operations such as logging, perforating, cement squeezing, or stimulation.
- Maintain project management control over well equipment installation, well completion and workovers.
- Develop and/or research new techniques and approaches related to reservoir development including infill wells, workovers, secondary recovery, etc.
- Develop and implement processes for optimum artificial lift and natural flow in wells.
- Supervise waterflood operations and maintain a surveillance program to monitor progress.